Who are the classes for?
- Classes are set in the privacy of your own home giving you the opportunity to feel as comfortable as possible when emotions may be at a high. Being on a 1-2-1 basis also allows us to really focus on what you want to gain during the session. This specialist service is designed to empower, overcome and provide you with the tools to feel positive about your birth experience.
- First time mothers (parents-to-be) who may be experiencing thoughts of fear towards the unpredictable event of childbirth.
- Second time parents or subsequent births following a previous traumatic experience.
- Surrogate parents who may need support surrounding the birth process
- IVF pregnancies who may feel they would gain more from a 1-2-1 session
- Pregnant couples who may have an existing health problem or background they would rather not share in a group setting.
What we cover…
This entirely depends upon you! This is a 3-hour session in total, and we tailor it entirely to your needs. A registered midwife will introduce herself beforehand to gain a better understanding of your needs and to organise a convenient date and time for the session. We have only ever had such positive feedback from our tailor-made workshops, and it is possible to overcome such fears….Please call or email to organise a convenient time and we promise to bring cake…